Join the Orange County Bar Association
Prospective members may join the OCBA at any time during the year. Our membership year runs June 1 through May 31. Annual dues notifications are sent prior to and during the renewal period, which runs from June 1 through June 30. A $25 late fee is assessed for dues received after June 30, and the renewal period closes on July 31.
Prerequisite: Regular and Government attorneys are required to accept two (2) pro bono cases per year from the Legal Aid Society. Attorneys may elect to pay a fee in lieu of cases. Please contact the Legal Aid Society at 407-841-8310 for details.
- Regular Membership - $110 Attorney admitted in good standing to The Florida Bar who resides in or practices at least part time in Orange County. Luncheons included.
- Government - $110 Attorney admitted in good standing to The Florida Bar who resides in or practices at least part time in Orange County and is employed by a Government Agency. Luncheons included.
- Judiciary - No fee Luncheons included.
- Honorary - No fee By invitation. Luncheons included.
- Associate - $55 Retired jurist or OCBA member over the age of 65; or a member of The Florida Bar not actively practicing in Orange, Seminole, or Osceola counties; or an attorney not admitted to The Florida Bar but admitted in good standing to a practice in another state. Luncheons not included.
- Affiliate - $110 Paralegal; legal assistant; law office administrator; law librarian; international associate; or criminal justice. Luncheons included.
- Law Student - $25 Enrolled in law school. Luncheons not included.
- Paralegal Student - $25 Enrolled in paralegal courses. Luncheons not included.
- NEW: Patron - $400 - Court Reporter, Expert / Consultant, Legal Accountant, Other TBD. Four luncheons included. All applications will be reviewed by the OCBA Executive Council. To join the OCBA in this membership category, please contact 407-422-4551, ext. 225.
For additional details, contact Karen Fast, Membership Manager, by email, or call 407-422-4551, ext. 225.